Freelancer Job Application
Is the teaching of aircraft systems your passion? Then be a part of our freelancer instructor team.
Depending on your qualifications and applied position, the following exciting task are waiting for you:
- Conducting EASA Part-66 CAT B1/B2/C theoretical and practical courses
- Conducting exams and practical assessments according to EASA Part-147
- Worldwide training activities
- Completed a technical vocational training as an aircraft maintenance technician or similar (or relevant education according to your teachning subject.)
- Several years of experience in the aircraft maintenance (or relevant experience according to your teachning subject.)
- Very good written and oral English skills
- Very good IT skills (in order to use training aids and prepare training materials)
- CAT- B1 or B2 licence. EASA licence is an advantage. (You may not provide us a Cat-B1/B2 license according to your teachning subject. Please ask us for detail.)
- Experience in teaching (Previous pedagogical training is an advantage)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of subject knowledge, instruction capability, professionalism, and expertise.
- Willingness and physical fitness to be deployed in Germany and abroad
If you are interested, please fill in the following form or send your application to email@example.com