Aircraft Maintenance Instructor / B2 – Electrical & Avionic Systems
- Preparing and conducting the theoretical and practical basic/type training courses (in and of outside of the Germany)
- Organizing and preparing the training environment for the practical training courses (in and of outside of the Germany)
- Conducting the theoretical examinations and/or practical assessments (in and of outside of the Germany)
- Keeping the training records, monitoring the student progress
- Preparation and improvement of the training materials
- Providing support for the training projects conducted by the company
- Continuously keeping yourself up-to-date with the technological developments about the lessons/aircraft systems which are under your responsibility.
- Successfully completing the necessary courses and learning new aircraft systems/types according to the company needs
- Completed a technical vocational training as an aircraft maintenance technician or similar
- Several years of experience in the aircraft maintenance
- Very good written and oral English skills
- Very good IT skills (in order to use training aids and prepare training materials)
- CAT- B2 licence (EASA CAT-B2 licence is an advantage)
- Experience in teaching (Previous pedagogical training is an advantage)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of subject knowledge, instruction capability, professionalism, and expertise.
- Willingness and physical fitness to be deployed in Germany and abroad
- An attractive position in an international and dynamic company in the aviation training business.
- A career opportunity for the ones who likes to follow technological developments in aviation industry and looking for a responsible role in aviation training.
- Equal career opportunities for both female and male instructors.
- A responsible, independent activity in an experienced and motivated team.
If you are interested, please fill in the following form or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, your application should include the following information (the copies will be requested later):
- Cat B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence number, expiration date and the relevant CAA authority.
- Basic and Type Training courses (if available)
- Train the Trainer or any other Pedagogical Training certificate (if available)
- Other aviation related courses