- Basis for the initiation and execution of the contractual relationship are exclusively these General Terms and Conditions.
- Deviating or supplementary conditions of the contracting party are neither completely nor partly content of the contract, even if they did not expressly contradict AERO education.
- The conclusion of the contract as well as changes and additions must be made in writing.
2- Contracting party; course requirements
- Contracting party for AERO education is exclusively the person named in the registration as contracting party.
- If the contractor does not wish to attend the course, he may designate another person as a “participant”. The contracting party has until the beginning of the course at any time the right to name another participant in writing.
- If the course is to be used to obtain an examiner / certifying staff license, the contracting party shall ensure that the registration documents required for the final exam are submitted in good time by the participant to the LBA. Furthermore, the contracting party bears the responsibility that the required conditions for the requested course are given and confirmed by the LBA. For further details, please refer to the AERO Education Information Booklet and the prerequisites explained in the course program.
- The contracting party has the right to cancel the contract up to six weeks before the start of the course without any cost consequences. Up to 2 weeks before the start of the course, 50% of the total costs will be charged, then 100% of the total costs. Decisive for compliance with the deadline is the timely receipt of AERO education.
- AERO education has the right to cancel the contract up to 4 weeks before the start of the course without any cost consequences.
- The statutory termination rights remain unaffected by the above cancellation rights.
4- Prices and payments
- The price for the course results from the price lists attached to the information folder for AERO-Bildung license courses or from corresponding offers by the head of training.
- Payment is due at the beginning of the course upon receipt of the invoice. Decisive for the timeliness of the payment is the receipt at AERO education. This does not apply to personally agreed payment conditions. In case of outstanding payment, the certificate will be held until receipt of payment.
- Default interest shall be charged at 3 percentage points above the current discount rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank, unless the contracting party can prove that AERO-Bildung has suffered a significantly lower default. The right of AERO-Bildung`s to assert a higher damage caused by default remains unaffected.
- Offsetting against counterclaims is excluded, unless there is a counterclaim that has been legally established or not disputed by AERO-Bildung.
- Contractual and statutory claims for damages of any kind are excluded unless AERO-Bildung has caused the damage through intentional or grossly negligent action. This does not affect the liability for warranted characteristics as well as for the violation of cardinal obligations.
- The limitation of liability according to section 5.1 shall apply to the same extent to AERO education bodies, employees, vicarious agents.
6- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies.
- If the contracting party is a registered trader, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law or has no general place of jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship shall be AERO – Bildung in D-82234 Wessling – Oberpfaffenhofen – agreed. However, AERO education is entitled to sue at any other competent court.